Sunday, December 20, 2009

What kind of exfoliate should you use for ';back acne';?

I'm starting to get some..and I want it GONE, but i don't want to use an exfoliate that might irritate my skin or make things worse.


Would just a normal facial exfoliate work?


(I have Clean and Clear's Morning Burst)


I also have this body exfoliant in-shower stuff from The Body Shop.





Help..?


=/What kind of exfoliate should you use for ';back acne';?
the body shop stuff should work but i also use the exfoliating gloves from there to.there tea tree oil products work great.What kind of exfoliate should you use for ';back acne';?
I have had the same problems and I'm big into home remedies. I used a mix of regular sugar and olive oil. I use it all over and its a great exfoliate and it keeps your skin hydrated. And during the summer, if you enjoy watermelon, keep the rinds. (Like the green and white-sh part) Before you go to bed, rub the inside of the rind on your back (it works for your face too!) and it will draw out the dirt and bacteria. It may look bad at first but its just cleaning out your skin. I hope it works for you!!
Use a normal acne wash or Murad from Bath/Body workds.


It has beads in the wash.


Use a lufa or brush on a stick to scrub your back.


Small doses of the sun help too.
go to the dermatologist and ask for glycone... I use it and it really works! =D
  • microsoft office 2003
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment