Sunday, December 20, 2009

HArd water, soaps, and body acne- the more I exfoliate, the WORSE it gets- please help!?

http://www.acne-vitamins.com/allclear/in鈥?/a>


I checked out this site, and it says that exfoliation and salycylic acid are best for body acne. I use Clean %26amp; Clear with that chemical, and I use a loofah. Our water is well water- harsh and limey. So, what's my next move?


Thanks!HArd water, soaps, and body acne- the more I exfoliate, the WORSE it gets- please help!?
loofahs harbour enough germs and bacteria to kill a horse.





You need a freshly clean washcloth daily. The secretions are coming off and onto what you are washing it with. Oil.





Use an anti-bacterial soap.





If you have sensitive skin exfoliators will only aggrevate it.Be gental or it will be worse. The harder you press the deeper it will go.





Eat the right foods, keep your hair and hands off your face.Drink water.HArd water, soaps, and body acne- the more I exfoliate, the WORSE it gets- please help!?
Your skin is probably irritated from all the scrubbing, which can cause more acne. Just exfoliate with out any washing substance.
  • microsoft office 2003
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment