Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best type acne cleanser- Gel, Cream, Or exfoliating?

I have semi oily skin, and moderate acne on my forehead. I dont have sensitive skin but my face gets dry with some products but not many. When i use cream cleansers i feel like it doesnt clean my skin well enough, (haha but maybe its just in my head) so which works the best for you? Gel cleansers, cream cleansers, or exfoliating cleansers?


THANKS!


ohhh and specific product names wouldnt hurt ;)What is the best type acne cleanser- Gel, Cream, Or exfoliating?
I have semi-oily skin, too. (:


Cream cleansers work best for me,


but you have to leave it on for a few minutes


before rinsing it off, kind of like a mask.


(I use Clean%26amp;Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser,


and it's wonderful%26lt;3 )





Gel cleansers aren't very good for oily skin types,


and plus, there's not very many gel face washes out there.


I highly do NOT recommend exfoliating,


because you're only supposed to exfoliate once a month.





Hope I helped,


and good luck, chickerita! (;What is the best type acne cleanser- Gel, Cream, Or exfoliating?
I personally feel as if exfoliating cleansers clean deeper and better because it removes dry or dead skin cells, making the medicine penetrate the pores easier.
Neutrogena SkinID, seriously, it worked in 5 days for me. its made just for you depending completelyyy on you. take the free evaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment