Sunday, December 20, 2009

I hv pimples and acne. is it alright for me to exfoliate my oily face?

Is your skin dry as well. Exfoliation is a great way to remove or sluff off dead/dry skin. But only do it once a week TOPS. If you have overly oily skin, you should try proactiv. I've been using it for my skin, and it cleared up within just a few weeks. I love it. You can get it alot cheaper off of ebay too. Good luck!I hv pimples and acne. is it alright for me to exfoliate my oily face?
It is not true. Rather, using a exfoliater aggrevates oil glands and you will get more pimples. I am a certified skin care analyst placed in Houston and dallas. I want to help you personally if you are near to my place. Do not worry even if you live far away. I have a solution to help you out from distant. You said you have acne prone skin. You need to take care of oil first before you take control of acne problem. generally a basic skin care consists of 3 steps. 1 CLEANSER 2 TONER 3 MOISTURIZER.use ';ARTISTRY CLARIFYING DAILY SKIN CARE SYSTEM';. it consists of a


1 CLARIFYING FOAMING CLEANSER


2 CLARIFYING OIL CONTROL TONER


3 CLARIFYING BALANCING MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15


A clarifying foaming cleanser cleans deep down,reducing surface oil levels by upto 94% and removes skin impurities that lead to breakouts.it also includes GINSENG known for its clarifying properties.


A clarifying oil control toner keeps your face oil free all daylong.this purifying rinse uses ginseng and mineral salts of zinc and copper,to complete the cleansing processand control oil


A CLARIFYING BALANCING MOISTURISER MOISTURIZES WITHOUT OIL,includes antioxidants and spf 15 UVA/UVB to help reduce collagen breakdown and formation of wrinkles that can result from UV exposure.





For your acne problem, use “ARTISTRY BLEMISH CONTROL ACNE TREATMENT GEL” which helps you treat, heal, manage breakouts and makes your skin blemish free. Artistry is one of the best 5 selling brands around the globe. It definitely helps you out for your acne problem. If you have further questions, feel free to email me any time at ruma_jabeen@yahoo.com. For more info on products and their prices, visit these websites





https://nchowdary.qbeautyzone.com/search…





https://nchowdary.qbeautyzone.com/produc…I hv pimples and acne. is it alright for me to exfoliate my oily face?
those scubs spread bacteria and agrivate the spots if you have acne. use exfoliating lotion like clinique 'step 2'. go on oral anti biotics 4 the acne.
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn’t use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured…if we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don’t want us to know.





There is a great website: http://acnehomesolution.com/index.html that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.
yes, i would recommend to start that you just exfoliate with warm water on a wash rag first thing when you get out of bed and right before you go to bed. After you do that for about 8-9 weeks, then exfoliate every other night with Clearasil Daily Care pore cleansing pads. On the days you dont use Clearasil continue with the washing with a wash rag.
i only exfoliate once a week, and i wash my face at least once a day (usually twice a day) with Neutragena Rapid Clear face wash and it is made to control oily skin and it works great! ive been using it for five years and it keeps my skin clear, and i used to have pimples and acne too! so it may be worth a try for you to check it out - it worked for me!





you can buy it at walmart for about $6
yes u can exfoliate ur oily skin but u should use the one that goes with ur skin which means dont ever use things that has oil in their ingrediants..i wish u the best skin ever.. :)
If you’re looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne… prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symptoms and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.





For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it’s advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf…





http://www.medical-research-study-direct…


http://www.lasik-surgery-san-diego.info/


http://www.san-diego-dentist.us


http://www.san-diego-plastic-surgery-cos…

No comments:

Post a Comment