Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is exfoliating my face going to do anything about my acne?

Probably not Is exfoliating my face going to do anything about my acne?
It depends with what.





Just a simple scrub to remove dead skin will probably just irritate your skin if you use it too much. But if you use a scrub with acne medication in it (like Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub), the results will be much better! Is exfoliating my face going to do anything about my acne?
It will do if you do it long enough.


I know a chap who now has only one cheek. The other one just disappeared in his exfoliating cream.


He is still trying to get rid of the other as it is still covered in acne.
Just start washing your face with water only and your acne will probably dissapear altogether,,failing that use simple soap,,not perfumed,not coloured just kind
No but a paper bag over your head will!

No comments:

Post a Comment