Sunday, December 20, 2009

Question about cleansing/exfoliating for acne?

okay so i have been using neutrogena oil free acne wash (the orange gel) and its workin but im left with many blackheads. so today i bought neutrogena blackhead scrub. I was wondering when I wash my face in the morning do I just use the blackhead scrub (its exfoliator) or do I have to use both? Does the blackhead scrub count as a cleanser? And do I have to use either of these if im going to use a baking soda mask? what order? ThanksQuestion about cleansing/exfoliating for acne?
you shouldnt us the scrub everyday, because it is harsh on your skin. you can use it about 3 times a week and the rest of the time use your cleanser. the scrub counts as a cleanser. but you can use both in this order (because the scrub will work better if your pores are open) 1)cleanser 2)shower with steam 3)scrub 4)mask 5)toner/mosturizerQuestion about cleansing/exfoliating for acne?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and





blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay. First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy the whole container for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.





I hope this helps. =)
I'm not sure b/c I don't use that stuff. BUT, if you are having trouble with blackheads...put a layer of white elmer's glue all over your face, and then let it dry and peel it off. It will get out the blackheads the same way that the expensive pore strips do that you can buy at the store. I do it every now and then when I need to and it's so much fun to peel it off! It kind of hurts but just pull it off quick and fast like a band-aid. It sounds weird I know, but I saw it on the Ellen Degeneres show (from some woman who goes on there from time to time and gives good at home remedies for various problems). Also, they have blackhead extractors at walgreens in the section where the tweezers and eyelash curlers are. They come right out its so weird...but very addictive. Everytime I use it I break out though.
I would see if the blackhead scrub has BHA';s in it. If it doesn't I would look for a skin moisturizer (oil free ofcourse) which has BHA's in it. this will help to minimize the back heads and further shrink your pores. It takes a while to see the results but worth it.





Can you please help me with my question





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
btw facials r really good 4 getting rid of black heads

No comments:

Post a Comment