Sunday, December 20, 2009

Exfoliating glove going to make acne worse?

When i was with my ex-girlfriend my face was clear everyday...i'm 26 almost and i still get acne. it was not so bad when i was with her for some reason and she would comment about how well my face looked too...anyway i got these exfoliating gloves for my shower and i wash my face super gentle with them. are they going to make my skin worse?Exfoliating glove going to make acne worse?
They have to potential to, however don't use them daily. Use them maybe once or twice a month. This is because the ';scrubbing'; can irritate your pores as well as over excite your pores/glands. Hence, causing more acne to occur.Exfoliating glove going to make acne worse?
have you tried proactiv?





http://www.proactive.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment