Sunday, December 20, 2009

Exfoliate for acne?

will an exfoliate cream you buy like the kind from walgreens or rite aid help get rid of acne or make it better


if exfoliate cleans toe dead skin and dirt away can it help minimize acne on back and shoulders?Exfoliate for acne?
yes, exfoliating can help....it will remove the dead outer layer of skin and open and clean the poresExfoliate for acne?
Honestly, I think exfoliators make my acne even worse. I prefer to use something like neutrogena acne wash (its an orange liquid in a pump bottle)-it's helped me the most, or the Deep Clean cream wash-which I think is from Clearasel. (It's in a bluish bottle). Good luck!
exfoliating is a major step, but you also need to cleanse the area well and tone it with an astringent. do not use super hard exfoliators daily, it can harm your skin more than help.

No comments:

Post a Comment