Sunday, December 20, 2009

Should I exfoliate the skin on my back or will it worsen acne?

I have had pretty bad acne on my back, but now that I am using head and shoulders (in the shower and after I get out) my acne is almost completely flat on my back. My problem now is all the red marks. I need to know how to get rid of them! It's so stressful. Also, I have heard that exfoliating the skin on my back a couple times each week is good for it. How should I go about doing that? Would a wash cloth work or should i use something else?





thanksShould I exfoliate the skin on my back or will it worsen acne?
If you do decide to exfoliate, I have a great recipe for you. It is good for sensitive skin..It is sugar scrub... Mix in plastic jar since you will be using in shower...Mix one cup extra virgin oil, 1/2 cup sugar/any pure oils, if you want..I like lemon ....mix well and rub in circular motions. Then rinse well. Easy at first until you know your skins tolerance..I love it and it is not expensive and it will only have the fragrance you want it to have,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment